USATF NORTH CAROLINA
USA Track & Field North Carolina covers running for all people from all walks of life and every age group from youth to masters. Please join our diverse group of athletes by visiting http://ncusatf.org.
Who We Are
- More than 3400 members in North Carolina in 2010
- Members range in age from 8 to 80 and up - Youth to Masters.
- Members are track and field athletes, race walkers, as well as cross country, road and mountain, trail, and ultra runners.
- Members are coaches, certified officials (more than 200), meet and race directors, parents, and fan’s of the sport.
- 55 member clubs (Youth, Open, Masters and Event)
- 32 board members and officers from all walks of life – each a volunteer.
What We Do
- Educate and train officials.
- Educate and train coaches.
- Compete at a wide variety of levels from beginning runner to Olympic Medalist.
- Conduct and host Championships in a wide variety of disciplines:
- USATF National Junior Olympics Track & Field Championships
- North Carolina Youth Track & Field Championship –
- North Carolina Masters Track & Field Championship –
- Endurance Magazine Long Distance Running Championship Series
(8 races from the Mile to the Marathon with over $10,000 in total USATF Prize Money)
- Race Walking and Cross Country Championships
To become a member, please visit http://ncusatf.org.